Applying to Blue Mountain Academy is Easy!
We can’t wait to have you join us on our campus. Blue Mountain Academy is a wonderful place to deepen your relationship with Jesus Christ while getting a quality education and making friendships that last a lifetime.
How to Apply
Please send completed application and other necessary documents using one of the methods below:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
2. FAX +1-484-662-7001 (Attn: Admissions)
Blue Mountain Academy
2363 Mountain Road
Hamburg, PA 19526 USA
Any questions, please call us at +1-484-662-7000
Our Application Checklist can help you know what to submit to our enrollment office. Status of your application can be checked by sending email to email@example.com. Please include your full name and address when you contact the admission office.
STEP 1: Fill out Application Form and Submit School Documents.
1. Application form, fee, and photo.
Fill out the Application form on-line (fillable fields), then print out the application, sign and date where necessary, and then send the completed application to BMA via email (preferred), fax or mail. There is a $20 non-refundable application fee (pay over phone with credit card or send check/ money order). You may email your passport picture.
2. Submit Three Recommendation forms.
Three recommendations are required for each applicant. These recommendations should be filled out by two current school officials and one church official who know the applicant well. These forms are confidential and should be sent directly to Blue Mountain Academy via email, fax or mail.
3. Submit School Report Form.
The parent/guardian should complete the top portion of the School Report and submit it to the applicant’s current school to be filled out and signed by a school official.
4. Send an Official Electronic (PDF) or paper (signed and sealed) transcript.
The parent/guardian should complete the Transcript Release Form and submit it applicant’s current school. A most recent report card can be used for admission; however, an official transcript will be required on or before enrollment.
When Step 1 is completed, the student’s name will be submitted to the Admissions Committee. In some cases, an interview may be requested before a decision is made. Acceptance may be granted on a regular or probationary status. Notification will be made to the student and parent indicating the committee’s decision. To check on the status of the student’s admission, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name.
STEP 2: Submit Financial Intent Form
Complete the Financial Intent form, signed by the parent/guardian.
- Dorm Student – 2015 Financial Intent Form – Dorm
2015 Financial Intent Form – Dorm – (Spanish)
- Village Student – 2015 Financial Intent Form – Day
2015 Financial Intent Form – Day – (Spanish)
- International Student —Estimated cost: $25,000. Contact Vice Principal of Finance for detailed expense.
STEP 3: Submit Health Forms
Complete and submit the following health forms:
- Physical Examination Form
- Medical Authorization & Consent Form
- Student Health History Form
- Immunization Records
- Dental Records
- A copy of Medical Insurance card, Dental, and Prescription Card
STEP 4: Bring the Following Original Documents to BMA Registrar
Bring the following documentation to the BMA Registrar upon your arrival at BMA. (Example)
- Birth Certificate (bring original and a copy will be made by office personnel)
- Social Security Card (bring original and a copy will be made by office personnel)
- Passport (if available)
Any questions, please contact BMA Registrar at email@example.com
Once a student has been accepted, additional forms may need to be completed for a student to finalize their enrollment. Those additional forms can be found on our forms page.