International Student Admissions
We can’t wait to have you join us on our campus. Blue Mountain Academy is a wonderful place to deepen your relationship with Jesus Christ while getting a quality education and making friendships that last a lifetime.
International students should apply for admission by June 30 for the first semester and October 31 for the second semester. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any admission related questions.
1. Email email@example.com (preferred)
2. FAX +1-484-662-7001 (Attn: Admissions)
Blue Mountain Academy
2363 Mountain Road
Hamburg, PA 19526 USA
Any questions, please call us at +1-484-662-7000
Our Application Checklist can help you know what to submit to our enrollment office. Status of your application can be checked by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and address when you contact the admission office.
STEP 1: Fill out Application Form and Submit School Documents.
1. Application form, fee, and photo.
Fill out the Application form on-line (fillable fields), then print out the application, sign and date where necessary, and then send the completed application to BMA via email (preferred), fax or mail. There is a $20 non-refundable application fee (pay over phone with credit card or send check/ money order). You may email your passport picture.
2. Submit a legible copy of your valid passport via email.
3. Submit Three Recommendation forms.
Three recommendations are required for each applicant. These recommendations should be filled out by two current school officials and one church official who know the applicant well. These forms are confidential and should be sent directly to Blue Mountain Academy via email, fax or mail.
3. Submit School Report Form.
The parent/guardian should complete the top portion of the School Report and submit it to the applicant’s current school to be filled out and signed by a school official.
4. Send an Official Electronic (PDF) or paper (signed and sealed) transcript.
The parent/guardian should complete the Transcript Release Form and submit it applicant’s current school. A most recent report card can be used for admission; however, an official transcript will be required on or before enrollment.
STEP 2: Submit Financial Information
Complete the Financial Intent form, signed by the parent/guardian.
- International Student — Contact Vice Principal of Finance for detailed expense.
STEP 3: Submit Health Forms
Complete and submit the following health forms:
- Physical Examination Form
- Medical Authorization & Consent Form
- Student Health History Form
- Immunization Records
- Dental Records
STEP 4: Bring the Following Original Documents to BMA Registrar
Bring the following documentation to the BMA Registrar upon your arrival at BMA.
- Birth Certificate (bring original and a copy will be made by office personnel)
- Social Security Card (If available, bring original and a copy will be made by office personnel)
- Student Visa and/or I-20 (bring original and a copy will be made by office personnel)
- Valid Passport (bring original and a copy will be made by office personnel)
- Proof of Medical Insurance – International student health insurance must be obtained after getting F-1 visa and prior to arrival. Email the proof of insurance to email@example.com
Any questions, please contact BMA Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Acceptance and Issuance of I-20
When these completed forms are on file (Steps 1 – 4), the student’s name will be submitted to the Admissions Committee. In some cases, an interview may be requested before a decision is made. Acceptance may be granted on a regular or probationary status. Notification will be made to the student and parent indicating the committee’s decision. Official acceptance, grade placement, and continuation of international students will be at the discretion of the instructor and administration. Once an international student has been accepted, the academy will issue an acceptance letter and an I-20 document will be sent by FedEx once you are accepted into our program.
Please do not book the flight ticket until you receive the F-1 visa.
- Pay the SEVIS fee online
- Apply for F-1 Visa
- Notify your tentative arrival plan to the school via email email@example.com upon receiving F-1 visa.
- Students are not permitted to enter the United States earlier than 30 days before the start date of their program. More info.
- Book flight ticket to USA.
The closest airport is ABE (Allentown, PA). The other nearby airports are MDT (Harrisburg, PA), NYC (for New York area airports JFK, LGA, EWR), WAS (for Washington DC area airports IAD, BWI, DCA), PHL (Philadelphia, PA) The school will provide transportation from one of the above mentioned airports.
- Get international Student health insurance online
- To know more about Hamburg, PA weather and city related information, click on city data.