Applying to Blue Mountain Academy is Easy!
Our Application Checklist can help you know what to submit to our office.
STEP 1: Fill out Application Form and Submit School Documents.
1. Fill out Application Form. A signed and dated application along with the $20 non-refundable application fee and photo. A prospective student may obtain an admissions packet in one of the following ways:
1. Apply Online
3. Call us at 484-662-7007.
2. Submit Three Recommendations.
Three recommendations are required for each applicant. These recommendations should be filled out by two current school officials and one church official who know the applicant well. These forms are confidential and should be sent directly to Blue Mountain Academy.
3. Submit School Report Form.
The parent/guardian should complete the top portion of the School Report and submit it to the applicant’s current school to be filled out and signed by a school official.
4. Send Official Transcript.
The parent/guardian should complete the Transcript Release Form and submit it to the applicant’s current school. An unofficial transcript or the most recent report card is necessary for admission.
STEP 2: Submit Financial Intent Form
Complete the Financial Intent form, signed by the parent/guardian.
- Dorm Student – 2015 Financial Intent – Dorm
- Village Student – 2015 Financial Intent – Village
- International Student — 2015 Financial Intent – International
STEP 3: Submit Health Forms
Complete and submit all health forms (Physical Examination Form, Medical Authorization & Consent Form, Student Health History Form, Immunization Record, Dental Form) and Medical Insurance Card, Dental, Prescription Card (front/back).
STEP 4: Get Ready for Your Vocation Education
Submit the following documentation to get ready for your vocation education:
- Birth Certificate (bring original and a copy will be made by office personnel)
- Social Security Card (bring original and a copy will be made by office personnel)
- Work Permit
- Student Visa and/or I-20 (International students)
- Passport (optional)
When these completed forms are on file, the student’s name will be submitted to the Admissions Committee. In some cases, an interview may be requested before a decision is made. Acceptance may be granted on a regular or probationary status. Notification will be made to the student and parent indicating the committee’s decision.
Once a student has been accepted, additional forms may need to be completed for a student to finalize their enrollment. Those additional forms can be found on our forms page.